For those that have not been camping with us before, here are a few hints to help you feel more comfortable.
THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO BRING:
1. BUG SPRAY!!! Chiggers can really be rough out there.
2. Extra socks and clothes.
3. Closed-toe shoes - No crocs or flip flops
4. Rain Gear
5. Mess kits - plastic plate, cup, bowl and silverware. Scouts are encouraged to clean their own utensils.
6. Extra roll of toilet paper (Just in Case!!)
8. Sleeping Bag
9. Any medications that you or your family may need.
10. Chairs to sit around the camp fire.
11. Don't forget your flashlight!
12. As a pack we try to provide items for smores, hot cocoa, etc., but if you would like to contribute, it is always welcome.
13. Sunscreen (even though it is Fall, you will be surprised how easy it is to get sun burn)
14. Camera (To document all those precious memories!)
15. If you or your child are particular eaters, it is not a bad idea to keep snacks and drinks at your own tent. You may also bring your own coolers to keep at your tent.